If we can't laugh at ourselves...
This is a little jab at us runners (you probably shouldn't watch if your feelings are easily hurt). Very funny!
I didn't create the video, and as much as I'd like to give the creative person credit, that person would like to remain anonymous. Given the humor, you might be able to guess!
Hope everybody has a great holiday party, and I'll see you all at the Gala!
- Blogmaster
PS: If the link below doesn't work, you can also see the video here.
3 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!
Waaaay too funny and true.
After recently getting married recently and putting a few pounds on, this was a good laugh and a reminder of how I sounded before I got married. Looking forward to my 2011 training now. I wondering how many days I can go in 2011 talking about running until my wife throws a shoe at me?
Post a Comment