Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brian H.'s Running Photos, 2010

Blogmaster's note - Because I've wondered and you've wondered - We've all wanted to know what Brian photographs during his runs. I've asked him to choose ten of his favorites for 2010, and I can't think of a better way to close out the year. Thank you, Brian, and to all, enjoy!


Staten Island, NY



Boston, MA



Portland, ME



The Palisades, NJ



Bear Mountain, NY



Washington, D.C.



Bear Mountain, NY



New Hampshire Marathon, NH



Washington, D.C.



New York City, NY



Brian writes: I hope these photos will help bring to mind your own memories of running during the past year. Sometimes we just need to stop and take in the scenery of the race. Everything happens so quickly. One minute you're at the starting line, and before you know it, in what seems like just a few seconds later, you are finished. Take the time, look around you, be present, and savor the moment. 
2010 was a good year for many of us, to others it was not. Regardless, say good bye to 2010 and hello to 2011. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Eric,  December 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Outstanding pics, Brian! Thanks for doing this. They are even better than I had hoped.

Unknown December 30, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Wow, these are fantastic, Brian!

Bear Mountain for one of the Flyers' NYC Marathon Training Runs next fall?

-Dave K

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP